Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Still Waiting...

During our final training class, there were 3 couples that already had placements. We just KNEW it wouldn't be long before we got the call. It has only been 2 weeks but it feels like forever. We signed up for 0-4 years for our first child/children. May change that later but that's what we're comfortable with right now.

I can honestly say that I'm a little nervous about the whole process. I've been reading a few blogs about other foster parents who have been doing this a little while and have already had a few children in their homes. Some of them make the case workers and the "system" sound terrible. I sure hope that isn't the case here being in a much smaller area, but I guess we'll see.

We're supposed to be hearing from our Licensing Worker any day now. If we don't hear from her by next week, I am to call her...

No comments:

Post a Comment